About

I’m a stay-at-home mom of two boys, a 9-year-old (The Good One) and a 2-year-old who we call The Beast.  I spend 90% of my day chasing The Beast in an effort to prevent him from causing utter destruction.  The other 10% of my day is spent drinking.  As the mother of a supervillain, I do not sleep.

I’ve been married for 17 years to a guy who graciously puts up with my neuroses.  I call him Virginia Slims Man.

I’m a self-diagnosed hypochondriac with OCD tendencies.  I believe God gave me The Beast in an attempt to cure my insanity.

So far, it’s not working.

11 thoughts on “About

    • Yeah, he’s a pretty good guy. I wouldn’t trade him in. But I don’t want anyone to get nauseated reading this blog. 🙂

  1. Loving your blog, feels just like my own life but I would have to add in a 5y.o. and 3 12 hr days at my “other” job. keep it comming

  2. ok after I read the fear blog i was so happy to have found this….I so have the same fears!!!! right now im consumed with the whole amoeba thing!!! ive never ever heard anyone else say that before!

    • Since starting this blog, I’ve learned that more people than you think are as crazy as you think you are. It’s kind of comforting.

  3. I really, really, think I love you. Your violent tendencies and my violent tendencies should get together and set everything on fire.

  4. Oh My!!! I have found my twin! I seriously think all the things you have written about and have wondered if I’m just an overtired, under appreciated, stay at home momma of four. Those “perfect people ” give me hives!

  5. You are my new favorite person. I just snarfed my fourth cup of coffee for the day through my nose as I laughed and shook while reading your posts. Consider me a fan for life…. 🙂

  6. Holy cow! I found your blog by accident, and have spent the entire day reading. You are hilarious. Thank you for helping me get a glimpse of the inner workings of my own little super villain’s mind. You have the wit I only wish I had to describe life. Keep it up!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s